The muzak: Sleep All Day - Jason Mraz

January 02, 2006

the magic dress

hello
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
to you and you and you and you

i spent the last bit of the year 2005 playing speed scrabble!! at ruth's house. hahaha ruth's family had the worship team come over to have dinner, which was a lot of fun. so reuben cooked lamb. it was sooo good. good job. my dog's gonna know you now cuz of the bones.
then we had burnt caramel ice cream from island creamery... i was so stuffed, i looked pregnant again. ruth actually got a picture this time, even though she took ages trying to take a good one without cracking up. she's obsessed with her new camera! but i don't blame her. it has really cool features. my camera's so bleaugh. hahaha

so, without much further ado, i announce my one and only resolution for the year 2006:




















LEARN HOW TO COOK!


okay.. ruth wants to type something


Hello pigeoncootiepowers! Meg needs to pee. Anyway, I can't believe she kept that resolution from me. Even though it isn't quite what I thought it would be. I thought it would be something along the lines of "CHANGE THE WORLD" or something to that deep effect. Isaku needs to put some clothes on. Gosh, nothing in this house is kept private.

Eeeeewwwwwww!!!

Meg is back from her peebreak. We were supposed to eat at Seoul Garden HAHAHA Isaku is FAT!!! Meg and he are discussing his fat and muscles. It is a fine line. Right, so we were supposed to eat there but we, due to emotional and financial reasons, didn't. We had some Japanese porridge thing at home. Home for the first day of 2006 = Meg's home. Oooh, speaking of home, I love my family. They are so cute.

OH! We just watched Raise Your Voice. I can do that very well. But Hilary Duff can't. Har har har har!!! Meg liked that movie. So gross. And my mom's voice is ringing in my ears now: "If you have nothing nice to say - shhh! - say nothing!" Wise words. I think she learned it from some Disney song. I just painted my nails. Not like you care. So bye bye bye!!!!!!!!

!~!!!!@!@$@%!$^!#$^#%^%$*^%*((&)*&)

htuR



it's back to me now!
yeah, so raise your voice was a good movie. it was inspiring. it made me want to work harder to achieve my goals just like hilary duff (or terry, in the movie). and also to be a nicer person. i could go on and on, but i don't want to ruin the movie for you if you're planning to watch it.

IF YOU ARE, YOU ARE SICK IN YOUR HEAD. ruth

no! no no no. you're not. if you want to be inspired too, you should watch it.

anyways!
i love this stuff


so, i hope all of you have an awesome year this year.

|



What goes "oom oom"?

a dyslexic cow
a cow walking backwards


Me and Ruth's past
Ruth
Ruth on blogspot
Ryoooooben
Sofia
Nathan
Nick
Jeanne
Kayla
Kiyoko
Maria
Sarah
Sarah 2
Pat
Val
Tim
Alana
Dhany
Lauren
Christina
Ed
Timothy
Carol
Anna
Multimedia


Church of Joy
My Art
The Imaginary World
Donald Miller
Blue Like Jazz
Apple
Copeland
Gavin Degraw


February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007
July 2007

Kudos to:
blogskins
blogger

meg's site© 2005
adopt your own virtual pet!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com