October 31, 2006today is a good day
yaaay. art field trip today. i completely forgot til geoffrey reminded me this morning. so that means i don't have to take the english essay test later. YES!
and then i might finally go get to see the colonial house later, where i'll be putting up my art.
and i feel happy cuz i'm wearing new earrings i got from chinatown yesterday. they were only $1.90. i dunno, wearing new things -esp jewelry - makes me feel happy.
anyways, to end with a random thought:
cockiness is annoying.
October 30, 2006finally..
haven't posted in a while.. even though i wanted to since i left my blog on a rather crappy note. but my internet refused to connect to blogger for some reason, so yah. oh well.
anyways, right now i'm in autoCAD class and i finished my drawing already so i'm just doing whatever. and i wish i could be sleeping in my bed instead. baaaaaaaahhh.
so, yes, the poster above: senior gig's coming up! next friday. come! support us so we can go to thailand.
umm, some random pictures kiyoko and i took when trying to find inspiration for art a while ago. i had a lot more other pictures except my internet at home refused to upload all of them as well.
so here are threeee.
ice cream man
trishaw man (it didn't finish uploading..)
we were at chinatown. funny that the peace sign automatically comes up when the camera is faced at them.
anyways, that's all for now.
October 15, 2006RANT
oh my goodness.
everything is PISSING ME OFF!!!! i hate pms.
isaku's singing, my dog barking, my dad touching my hair.
you do not want to mess with me right now.
i know i'm posting about pms but its my blog so i can say whatever i want. OKAY.
rawrrawrrrrarawrr rarawrrrwarawrrarw RARWRRRRRRRRR
October 09, 200675
i felt like doing one of these hahahaha. fun.
75 Questions Some People Wouldn't Think To Ask!
001. When's the last time you ran?:
i can't remember
002. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?:
nope but i wouldn't mind a pair like that
003. What are you dreading right now?:
004. Do you celebrate 4/20?:
005. Favorite country group?:
006. What face cleanser do you use?:
007. When was your last doctors visit?:
last month to get an xray for my shin
008. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep?:
most of the time
009. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?:
it really depends. if i wanna curl my hair, i take about 40. if i keep to my minimalistic routine (haha) i can get ready by 10.
010. "First Loves Are Never Over" is this true for you?
no; i mean, its possible, but its possible to get over it too.
011. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
012. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would they find you wearing?
shirt and shorts
013. Does your school have tornado drills?
014. Have you ever been on your school's track team?
noo i'm so bad at running
015. Do you own a pair of Converse?
016. Who did you cut and paste this survey from?
017. Do you eat raw cookie dough?:
018. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?:
i think so
019. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by overplaying them?:
yeah, but i don't listen to the radio so
020. Would you rather them play the whole video or just a clip of it on TRL?:
i don't care, don't watch TRL.
021. Do you watch Trading Spaces?:
isn't it trading spouses? never heard of trading spaces.
022. How do you eat oreos?:
just eat it
023. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone to sign in?:
hahaha yes. a looong time ago.
024. Are you cocky?
don't think so
025. Shortest relationship?
a month i think
a year and a half
030. Could you live without a computer?:
yeah, but it'll be quite hard
031. Do you wear your shoes in the house?
032. When you watch movies at home, do you turn the lights off?
033. At what age did you find out that santa wasn't real?
i never thought he was real
034. How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
1 house phone and 4 handphones (1 for each family member; except right now isaku's is in his school pants at someone else's house. he's been trying to call it for the past hour. someone took it by accident hahaha. poor thing)
035. What do you do when you're sad?
036. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
037. Last time you saw your best friend?:
038. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
my inferior complex that kicks in occasionally
039. Last movie you rented?:
the notebook, hotel rwanda, and the perfect catch
040. Who/What sleeps with you every night?:
a polar bear and a stuffed dog
041. How many times have you been pulled over?
042. Pancakes or Frenchtoast?:
043. How do you like your eggs?:
044. Are you in highschool?:
045. Is anyone on your bad side right now?
hmm well, there are people whom i find annoying but who aren't necessarily on my bad side? i dunno!
046. What jewelry are you wearing?:
none, i take them off everytime i get home
047. What's the first thing you do when you get online?:
check mail, check myspace- normal stuff.
048. Do you own any TV seasons on DVD?:
049. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?:
050. How do most people spell your name?
051. Do you wear your boy/girlfriends clothes?
yeah sometimes - his boxers when i go over to his house. thai silk!
052. Do you watch pro sports on TV?:
nooope. don't watch tv much
053. What do you do before you sleep every night?:
blank out, or sometimes pray, or dream even before i fall asleep :) usually about my dream house.
054. What was the first movie that gave you nightmares?
i never got nightmares from movies
055. Who's your favorite celebrity couple?
hahaha i don't care!
056. Favorite 80's teen movie?:
dunno. the parent trap? is that the 80s? hahaha
057. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson or Elton John?:
uhhhh i dunno. wow such random questions.
059. Favorite name for a boy?
i quite like eugene. jeremy is nice too :)
060. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
hahaha no, but it'll still be the same.
061. Your favorite restaurant you don't get to eat that much?
brewerkz is nice. but not my fave. don't have a fave yet. i'm more of a cheapo coffee shop/hawker type person. or if its a cafe type thing, i love CHOUPINETTE.
062. When is the last time you left your house?:
063. Do you buy your own school supplies?
064. Do you already have your school supplies?:
065. Have you ever cursed at a teacher?:
066. How do you eat your steak?:
cut small pieces and savor every bite.
067. Who is your favorite rapper?:
i don't like rap
068. How do you get to school?:
my dad or my mom drives me
069. If you heard your phone ringing right now, who do you expect it to be?
jeremy or ruth or kiyoko
070. What noise do you hear?:
isaku's broken aircon
071. Would you survive in prison?:
it'll be REALLY hard but yah i can.
072. Next concert you hope to go to?
i wanna go to a john mayer concert! or gavin degraw. or motown.. or really nice jazz.
073. What was the last thing you ate?:
a beef and mushroom pie
074. When was the last time you said I love you, and meant it?:
075. Who is the youngest in your family?:
my brother, and only by a minute! nyahaha.
October 03, 2006runny nose
haven't blogged in a while
i'm in study hall now and david just gave me a can of lemon 1000 juice drink which supposedly helps "the welfare of your body" since i'm sick now. so nice. auugh i hate blocked noses. i have to blow my nose every 5 minutes;.
my aunt passed away on sunday two days ago. last night was the first night of her funeral wake. i'll miss having her at all our family gatherings and seeing her at church. it was pretty amazing though, seeing her praise God until her very last breath.
we took some political quizzes in government class yesterday and today. it was really really interesting. i think i'm very in favor with the power of the government. i got a 0 and 0 on one of the quizzes which meant that the government should have power over every of the options that were listed. and i'm supposedly a left (liberal). i thought i'd be a conservative. but then again, i wasn't so sure about the things i was answering on the quiz anyways. didn't know enough about the US government. oh well :)
What goes "oom oom"?