The muzak: Sleep All Day - Jason Mraz

July 24, 2005

"where's my sundae? i want my carbs!"

hey!
i've decided i like fall out boy. i have to admit it, i do like pop punk. i do i do i do. so i've just downloaded 4 of their songs off of purevolume. heh heh, legal downloading! BUT. the thing is, my computer won't let me update my iPod! i don't know whats wrong; the iPod icon won't appear when its plugged in. on top of that, the screen kinda freezes too. and on top of that top, my iPod is brand new!
oh wellllllll.
i'll probably get fall out boy's cds. and i asked stephen if he could get me copeland's new album (they are so far the only indie band i like) but i haven't gotten a reply : ( if only singapore brought them in.
anyway, have you guys heard of skype? its soooooo cool! its an internet telephony thingy you can use to have phone conversations with people, through the computer, for FREE. you can IM at the same time too. an awesome way to talk to your friends overseas cuz its FREE! so i've been talking to sarah through skype :D skype skype skype.
you can download the software here.
church was a lot of fun today (ruth we missed you!) i discovered that i tend to sing louder and better when my speaker thingy is off. maybe i will start singing without my speaker. aaaand without the speaker, there wouldn't be any feedbacks! hmmm, i'll have to discuss this with ruth. yes yes. anyway...
after church, i finally got my new pair of glasses! its been awhile. my old dweeby pair is probably around 4 years old. i will look less of a geek at night now even with my retainers- well not like i really cared hahaha (sure meg, sure)
oh yeah, i had such a weird dream last night (again!) me, carol, ansell, and nathan were at a grocery store grocery shopping. me and nathan were at this 3-in-1 instant coffee section and we each grabbed a pack of it and decided to play 3-in-1 instant coffee fight (something like a pillow fight) and suddenly uncle jonathan (victoria's dad) decides to join in. i end up smashing the big bag of instant coffee on nathan's head and it bursts open causing coffee powder to spew everywhere. both nathan and uncle jonathan got reeeeaaaaally mad at me (uncle jonathan was cussing at me!!! i felt so bad!) and my dream ended. how random is that? needless to say, i still had a very nice sleep.

yes! new season of america's next top model starting tomorrow night!
the summer's made me a little bit of a tv junkie (i've been watching a lot of those mtv reality tv shows: my super sweet 16, the ashlee simpson show, meet the barkers, power girls etc. and other stuff) and it has also given me a lovely flip-flop tan. yes, that means that you can actually see a distinct v shape on my foot! its looks odd. oh well.
i shall go find something better to do now. hahaha

the megooomers.

|



What goes "oom oom"?

a dyslexic cow
a cow walking backwards


Me and Ruth's past
Ruth
Ruth on blogspot
Ryoooooben
Sofia
Nathan
Nick
Jeanne
Kayla
Kiyoko
Maria
Sarah
Sarah 2
Pat
Val
Tim
Alana
Dhany
Lauren
Christina
Ed
Timothy
Carol
Anna
Multimedia


Church of Joy
My Art
The Imaginary World
Donald Miller
Blue Like Jazz
Apple
Copeland
Gavin Degraw


February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007
July 2007

Kudos to:
blogskins
blogger

meg's site© 2005
adopt your own virtual pet!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com